Travellers from Wuhan and Hubei Province and other specified areas
If you have travelled from:
- Specific lockdown areas in Northern Italy as designated by the Government of Italy
- Special care zones in South Korea as designated by the Government of the Republic of South Korea
- Hubei province (returned in the past 14 days)
- Republic of Korea
- Hong Kong
You should immediately:
- stay indoors and avoid contact with other people as you would with the flu
- call NHS 111 to inform them of your recent travel to the area
Please follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.
Self Check-in System
We are pleased to inform our patients that the practice now has a self check-in system installed in reception. This means that on attending for an appointment, you do not have to inform reception that you have arrived. Simply use the self check-in system and you will be called in for your appointment.