What is Patient Access?
With Patient Access, you can now access your local GP services at home, work or on the move – Wherever you can connect to the internet. Whats more, because Patient Access is a 24 hour online service you can do this in your own time, day or night.
- Book an appointment
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Change your address details
- View your medical record
On 30th May 18 Patient Access was updated. With the new update a patient can:
- Sign in using their email address (or user ID)
- Quickly recover and reset forgotten sign in details
- Allow a proxy user (parents, carers and other users) to access all or part of their account and act on their behalf (not yet enabled)
- Filter sections of their medical record by date
- Add or change their nominated pharmacy
- View past appointments, as well as upcoming appointments
- Manage their profile (contact and address details, password, available services) using the new view profile section
- Please note you may be required to bring photo ID to the surgery when you register please ask at reception for more information or got to https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2F to register.