You may obtain repeat prescriptions by placing an order either:
- Registering online by clicking here.
- At the reception counter using the tearoff slip. Tick the items you require and place the slip in the box.
- By post (please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.)
- Via email [email protected]
Prescriptions will be ready after 10am on the second working day.
Prescriptions Charges and Exemptions :
Extensive exemption and remission arrangements protect those likely to have difficulty in paying charges (NHS prescription and dental charges, optical and hospital travel costs).
The NHS prescription charge is a flat-rate amount which successive Governments have thought it reasonable to charge for those who can afford to pay for their medicines. Prescription prepayment certificates (PPCs) offer real savings for people who need extensive medication.
These charges apply in England only. In Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales prescriptions are free of charge.
please check with the local pharmacy for current charges.
If you will have to pay for four or more prescription items in three months, or more than 15 items in 12 months, you may find it cheaper to buy a PPC.
- Telephone advice and order line 0845 850 0030
- General Public – Buy or Renew a PPC On-line
There is further information about prescription exemptions and fees on the NHS website